Franze Developments (Franze Developments) is committed to your privacy.
- Personal information we collect
Franze Developments may collect the following types of personal information about you: contact information such as your name, date of birth, address, telephone and mobile number and email address.
- How we collect personal information
Franze Developments collect personal information from you when you:
- communicate with us, in person, via email, SMS, telephone or online channels including video conferencing applications or other digital services;
- make enquiries with us; or
- otherwise deal with us.
Where Franze Developments collects your personal information, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware:
- the purpose for which the information is being collected;
- how you may access your personal information and request correction;
- whether we are likely to disclose any of your personal information; and
- any issues that may result if certain information about you is not provided.
- Purposes for which we collect personal information
Franze Developments collects and uses your personal information for the purposes for which it has collected it, which may include:
- communicating with you and doing business with you;
- providing you, or an entity you are connected with, with the services you have requested;
- our administrative requirements;
- our legal and regulatory obligations;
- responding to your enquiries;
- for marketing communications and mail-out purposes; and
- investigating any complaints relating to the use of our services.
- Disclosure of personal information
Franze Developments discloses your personal information for the purposes for which it has been collected. Generally, this will be for the purposes of providing you with the services you have requested include disclosing your personal information with:
- our employees;
- third parties that assist or work with us (such as our lawyers, accountants, consultants, joint venture partners and financiers);
- any other third parties which you have requested us or consented to us sharing your personal information with; or
- government agencies, regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies, or as required, authorised or permitted by law.
We may disclose your personal information at your request or with your consent or as required by law. We do not rent, sell or otherwise disclose your personal information to any other company or organisation.
Your personal information will not be disclosed to recipients outside Australia unless you request us to do so. If you request us to transfer your personal information to an overseas recipient, Franze Developments will not be responsible for ensuring the overseas recipient complies with the applicable privacy principles or a substantially similar privacy regime. Franze Developments will not be liable for any mishandling of your personal information in such circumstances.
- Storage and security of personal information
Franze Developments may store your personal information in either hard copy or electronic form (or both). We take all reasonable steps to ensure all personal information we hold is protected from misuse, interference, loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Personal information kept in hard copy is stored in secure premises and personal information stored in electronic form is stored in secure databases. However it is not possible to guarantee the security of your personal information as the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We are not liable for any unauthorised access to this information and transmission of personal information in any form including online or in hard copy is at your own risk.
Where Franze Developments is no longer required to keep personal information and wishes to dispose of it, it will take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify that personal information.
- Accessing and correcting personal information
Franze Developments takes reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You are entitled to access and request that we correct any personal information we have collected from you.
We may require you to provide proof of identity and pay a fee which reflects the cost to us of complying with your request. If we deny your request for access, we will let you know why.
We will respond to your request for access or correction of personal information or any privacy complaint and within 30 days of your request or your compliant. In the instance you are not satisfied with the outcome of any complaint, you are entitled to refer your complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
- Contacting us
If you wish to access, request correction of any personal information we hold about you, or have a privacy complaint in relation to the personal information we hold please contact us on the below details:
PHONE: 03 9510 4200